среда, 8 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD CORRUPT SLAVESTATE SERENADES

Dwell in Disgust Hopefully the label can grow and evolve along with the bands. I'm not against re-pressing some of my sold out titles, but to be honest, unless the bands work more actively with live shows and so on it's kind of hard to move too many copies. I was never really too active in the scene. So far no release has been hard to trade or sell. corrupt slavestate serenades

Uploader: Yozshukus
Date Added: 24 March 2012
File Size: 66.20 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 63130
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





corrupt slavestate serenades

I guess that's why I don't really visit too many web-based fanzines. I'm not against re-pressing some of my sold out titles, but to be honest, unless the bands work more actively with live shows and so on it's kind of hard to move too many copies. Of course some bands are more known, hyped or simply just more popular than others Yazz Ahmed guests and we feature "The Music of" tribute to French musical legends. Hopefully the label can grow and evolve along with the bands.

I try to post some news on a few interesting forums and so on. Vulgar Display of Purring Presents: Solid, enjoyable Death Metal. I'm sure there are some people out there who might think the world really didn't need yet another underground label, after all there is already a lot of labels and distros out there, so I guess I was only hoping enough people would share my taste of Death Metal.

Nuclear Thrash Possession: Corrupt

corrult All the stuff has done well. Interviews with labels are not really that common and although the questions in this interview are kinda outdated I still think it is an interesting read for all fans of oldschool Death Metal.

If you like Slavestate Serenades 12"LP, you may also like:. All of a sudden there were a lot of younger new bands with a great spirit Working infront of the computer as much as I do, I try to avoid spending my spare time there as well. Current Mouth by Vorum. I don't have a regular job, although I probably should get one But I don't really care where a band is from as long as I like it.

corrupt slavestate serenades

I still bought a lot of Metal records, but that was about it. What are the criteria for you to release something with a band? There's so many releases planned, I'm not sure I should list them all Most bands I used to like sucked by then anyway Did you feel that the scene needed a label like yours and how do you see your position in the Metal scene?

Dwell in Disgust The guys were so easy to work with, too. With the time I put into the label, I wouldn't mind if it could pay the rent. What do you think about this and about the show at all?

Blood Harvest is probably the most important underground Death Metal label around if you ask me. Although a lot of the printed once are quite outdated once they hit the streets Dark Skies - Black Soil A really cool show.

I have saved up some money from years of touring, writing and playing music. Or browse results titled:. Twenty minutes later this volcanic and scathing piece of death metal was unleashed.

CORRUPT "slavestate serenade"-2nd hand LP

Don't you think it's from time to time a pity that certain releases are not available any longer? EP raw oldschool Death from Mexico!! Are they still alive? The UK band bring the wild "Saturnian Black Magick" of their live shows to a full-length rooted in the Swedish black metal tradition.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий