воскресенье, 12 января 2020 г.

OVERDOZ LAPDANCE DOWNLOAD

Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more appealing. Credits Lyrics powered by www. Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. To explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain". Hai dimenticato la password? overdoz lapdance

Uploader: Shakarr
Date Added: 13 September 2015
File Size: 35.95 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 9034
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





overdoz lapdance

Verse Bitches don't play stupid if you smell kush is juicy Hundred clips, that's a movie, that's a tec and a uzzi. Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you We will try to respond as soon as possible. E-mail Compilare il campo E-mail Il campo E-mail deve essere valido.

Why lapddance create an account? Yeah, even at rock bottom, the dose can get it poppin So proper we on our job, lame bitches we just crop them out. Does it mean anything special hidden between the lines overdzo you? South Of The Border.

I was on her mind like a kango Fin nigga my way into a tangle while hurting a stranger And that pussy is a lion, I'm the tame I put lspdance dick out on that hoe But can you see me, can you see me, I have a screaming as a lion, freaking with me, freaking with me No, I don't got no money, but I least I know a bitch up in this club That wanna fuck me So I owe you, baby bust it open like a bag of chips Sag a bitch, tell me can you handle it If I'm getting too frisky tell me Don't be snitching to your managers You could see I'm on drugs, So don't try to take advantage of my kindness Cause I'll switch up on your ass like the green avenger.

Just keep it on a low engine stay loyal like you simplified. Hai dimenticato la password? View 10 more lapsance. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you:.

Testo Lap Dance OverDoz

Leave your name in the history! Roll up the dody, and watch the days greeze by Plottin on my future, gangster leanin in the clean ride She give me that oral, for moral support, I grip them thighs She bumping plies, that ain't my vibe, my body get ooverdoz with slide.

Lverdoz we collected some tips and tricks for you: Keep posting annotations and earn respect from LyricsMode community. Boom Lapdance - OverDoz. Make sure you've read our simple tips Hey! Add song structure elements.

Lap Dance Songtext von OverDoz Lyrics

Controlla il tuo indirizzo di posta elettronica. Just keep it on a low engine stay lapdande like you simplified She catching feelings now, to me that ain't no surprise. Or sleepless nights, till I get about my daddy house These suckers salty, I spit the game and fuck they spouse. Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more appealing. Ci occorre da parte tua l'accettazione esplicita dei nostri termini di servizio.

OverDoz. feat Juicy J – Lap Dance (Prod by The Futuristiks)

Write about your feelings and thoughts about Lap Dance Lapdamce what this song is about? Ti invieremo un link di verifica all'indirizzo fornito in fase di registrazione.

overdoz lapdance

In caso di problemi scrivi a platform rockol. Imma make a bitch pay me for a lap dance, Shake that ass, shake shake that ass.

Enjoy more lspdance 8 million lyrics. Accetta solo fotografie non esclusive, destinate a utilizzo su testate e, quindi, libere da diritti. Sign up or log in with. To explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain".

OverDoz — Lap Dance lyrics. Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say.

overdoz lapdance

Verse Make that ass pop, like my cock on the zip push She was searching for some real love, real buzz, oveerdoz feel? Do it just like that, do it just like that I need all up in my loan, made me come all in my pants Clean me up and take me home Do it just like that, do it just like that I need all up in my loan, made me come all in my pants Clean me up and take me home.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий